|Getting Started||Get Working|
Visio is a data vizualization tool that allows users to pull data from locations like Excel or Sharepoint and transform them into diagrams, flowcharts, and timelines.
Recommendation: VISIO ONLINE 2 Updated (February 2021)
Step 1: Get a price quote from Dell (see contact below)
Hello Sam, Please send a price quote for the following Microsoft Premium app subscriptions.
VISIO Plan 2 - 12 licenses Thanks, Customer
Step 2: Pay for it:
- ITS: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/services/requests/
- Campus: your department billing contact
Step 3: Contact ITS to associate licenses to users. (Service Now)
Step 4: Billing - no action required. ITS will auto-renew and bill for the next year. (Service Now)
- ITS will auto bill via your ten digti UT account number and billing contact.
- The billing contact is the owner of all licenses
- The billing contact can modify users and transfer licenses.
- To modify use the URL above and select Modify
UT Microsoft reseller:
Dell Technologies | Partner Software Sales
- Technically, ITS is not involved until the licenses have been purchased and assigned to the tenant by Dell
- Dell does not communicate their process to ITS
- We rely on the customer to bring us the reciept
- ITS will assign user licenses based on the Service Now request ticket
- Service-Now Assignee Group:
- ITS-SYSTEMS-OFFICE 365
Using Visio Online allows you to:
- Take complex ideas and organize them
- Use templates for things like timelines, flow charts, and more
- Take data from Excel, Access, or Sharepoint to create dynamic diagrams.